Free Fire is a very popular game with 100 million worldwide downloads on the Google Play store, also, I like to play Free Fire & have multiple IDs. Sometimes I am confused about which one is my primary ID with Premium characters and gun skins. So, recently I have deleted my 3 secondary free fire Accounts permanently.
Maybe your Reason was different from mine, but if you are searching for how to Delete Free Fire Account Permanently then you are in the right place. After the recent update, I deleted my account this is very easy you can do also with some simple steps.
Just, follow my step-by-step instructions, which I am going to mention in the below paras… even you don’t have to try much in the below section you can find relevant images with each step…
How to Delete Free Fire Account?
You can’t delete a Free Fire Account directly, to delete an FF Account we have to Remove Access from the particular platform that we used to create an FF account.
As you can see there are some specific platforms that can be used to Create your account, so now You can Ask below questions.
- How to Delete FF Account from Facebook?
- How to Delete Free Fire Google Account Permanently?
- How to Delete FF Account from Twitter(X)?
Mostly Facebook, Google Account & Twitter(X) are used for Free Fire account creation, So, Let’s start the Deletion process. Now you can also, ask “How To Delete FF Guest Account” Don’t worry we cover this also in the below section…
How to Delete Free Fire Account from Facebook?
To Delete the FF Account From Facebook we have to remove the App access of Free Fire from Facebook, simply have to App & Website option of Facebook then just Remove the FF Access then your account will be deleted successfully.
Just you have to follow the below steps to Remove Free Fire Access from Facebook…
- Login to your FB Account.
- Click on Menu.
- Go to Setting & Privacy.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Go to Apps & Websites.
- Choose Gareena Free Fire.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Click the Removal Button Again.
Login to your FB Account: To Deactive FF Account now you have to log in to your Facebook account on your Mobile, Laptop, or PC on any device that you have.
Click on Menu: After logging into your account now you have to go to the Menu option in the top right corner as shown in the below image.
Go to Settings & Privacy: Now just Scroll down and click on Settings & Privacy Option as shown in the above image.
Click on the Settings option: After clicking on the Settings & Privacy option, you have to Click on Settings.
Go to Apps & Websites: When you have clicked on Settings now you can find many options so, just scroll down and click on Apps & Websites Option.
Choose Garena Free Fire: Now you can see the Apps & websites that have taken your Facebook Account access. Then search for Garena Free Fire sometimes it is at the top of the list as you can see in the below image. simply choose the Garena Free Fire with right side arrow.
Click on the Remove button: To Delete your FF Account from Facebook just click on the Remove button.
Click the Removal Button Again: Finally, you have to confirm the process by clicking the remove button again as shown in the below image.
How to Delete Free Fire Google Account Permanently?
To Delete Free Fire Google Account Permanently to manage your Google Account go to Data & Privacy and click on Third-party apps with account access, choose Free Fire to remove access finally click on Continue to delete FF Account Permanently.
- Go to Phone Setting.
- Click Manage Your Google account.
- Choose the Data and Privacy option.
- Click on Third-party Apps with account access.
- Choose Garena Free Fire.
- Click on the Continue button.
Let’s explore all the steps in detail that help you to understand properly…
1. Go to Phone Setting
To Delete your FF Account you have to open your Phone Settings it is different for some devices but first you have to go to your Phone Settings.
2. Click Manage Your Google account.
After Clicking on the Phone setting you have to choose the Google option, maybe it is on a different location on your device but search & go to the Google option.
As you can see in the image you have to click on the manage your Google Account. To delete FF Account from Google you have to choose this option.
You can also search on Google “Manage Google Account” and then choose the Gmail account in which your FF id was Created.
3. Choose the Data and Privacy option.
Now you have to choose the Data and Privacy option on your Google account as shown in the below image.
4. Click on Third-party Apps with account access.
After that click on the option of data and privacy, you have to Click on Third-party Apps with account access.
5. Choose Garena Free Fire.
When you click on third-party apps, you will see all the platforms that have taken access to Google Account. if you have many platforms scroll down and search for Free Fire.
Now you have to click on the right-side arrow to delete your FF Account…
6. Click on the Continue button.
Now you have to click on the continue button to confirm the Free Fire Account deactivation process as you can see in the below image.
Now that Access to Free Fire is revoked from your Google account just make sure you are not going to log in with this Google account again. Just avoid it for 30 days then the Free Fire Google Account will deleted Permanently.
May you Like:
How To Delete Free Fire Account from Twitter(X)?
Deleting a Free Fire account from Twitter is very easy like other options just we have to remove access from Twitter or X.com just follow all steps I am going to list all steps to Deactive Free Fire Account from X.
- Login to Twitter or X.com: First you have to log in to your Twitter account to remove FF access.
- Go to Settings & Support: After logging into your account now you have to scroll down and click on the Settings & Support option.
- Go to Settings & Privacy: Click on Settings & Privacy Option to Delete FF Account.
- Choose Security and Account Access: After clicking on the Settings and Privacy option now you have to click on the Security and Account Access option as shown in the below image.
- Go to Apps and Sessions: To Remove Free Fire Access now you have to go to Apps and Sessions.
- Choose Connected Apps: To See which apps are taking your Twitter access now you have to choose the Connected Apps option.
- Choose Garena Free Fire: Now you can see all apps that have taken Twitter access just select the Garena Free Fire.
- Revoke App Permissions: Now just click on Revoke App Permissions to Delete FF Account on Twitter as shown in the Below image.
These are very important steps to deactivate a Free Fire Account from Twitter or X.com now is the time to explain how you can Delete your Guest Account.
But now I am adding a Video that can help you easily delete your FF Account, so watch the video completely to understand properly. Upcoming Update on Free Fire India Account Delations…
How to Delete Free fire Guest Account?
Friends, if you want to delete your Free Fire Guest account, you can do it through 3 easy steps.
- Convert to Original Account: You can merge the guest account by connecting the account on Facebook, or Google. The first login with the same account you want to delete the guest account. Then Choose the Platform in which you want to merge.
- Delete the com.garena.msdk file: Go to File Manager then you will find this com.garena.msdk file, delete it first.
- Clear App Data: Go to the App info then go to Storage clear all data of Free Fire and restart your device your Free Fire Guest Account was deleted Successfully.
These are the very simple steps to Delete Free fire Guest Account hopefully you are never going to search it again after reading the full posts now let’s discuss some FAQs on Free Fire.
Can I delete my Garena account?
Yes, you can easily delete your Garena account. If your account is connected to a Facebook, Google, or guest account, it can be Deleted.
How to delete a free fire guest account?
Go to the App info then go to Storage clear all data of Free Fire and restart your device your Free Fire Guest Account was deleted Successfully.
How do I recover my Google FF account?
If you haven’t deleted your Free Fire account yourself and play this game using a Facebook or Google account, you can recover it. If you Used to play Free Fire with a guest account, have reinstalled the game, so it is a bit difficult to get an account
Where can I find my Free Fire ID?
If you want to give Free Fire ID to a friend or want to see it for another reason, then first you open the Free Fire game and when you click on the setting option, then go to the account section and in this section, you will get Your ID.
We have discussed all possible ways to delete free fire account if you have any doubts then you can ask in the comment section.
You can Delete your FF Account Permanently but after removing the access at least leave it for 30 days it is better if you want try to log in again then your account is deleted permanently. If you find this post helpful for you then share it with your friends.